You can join online or at an event.
1. On MassLandlords.net click 'Join' which is located towards the upper right corner of the page.
2. Once you arrive on the Join page, you can calculate your membership dues by entering in the amount of units you own or manage and in what county.
3. After entering in your total number of units specified by county, the orange "Join for $X/Year" button will automatically populate with your yearly dues price.
4. Click this orange "Join for $X/Year" button to proceed to the checkout page.
5. Once arriving on the checkout page all you will have to do is fill in your information and click 'Submit' at the bottom of the page.
6. After check out, you will be given information on optional add-ons to your membership: Helpline Coverage, Property Rights Supporter contributions, and our Print Newsletter. You can add these to your membership or decline.
7. Finally, you will end on the confirmation page. This means that your membership and add-on transactions have gone through, if applicable, and you will be receiving a welcome email shortly.
At A Local Event
At a physical event our registration desk staff are able to take a check at any partner association event, or any tender at a directly managed event.
Look at the bottom of an event listing to see whether it says managed by "Staff" (directly managed, any tender accepted) or "Volunteers" (check only).