You can join online or at an event.
1. On MassLandlords.net click 'Join' which is located towards the upper right corner of the page.
2. Once you arrive on the Join page, the default chapter is Digital and that compares with various local chapters, starting with Berkshire County. You can use the dropdown menu on the top right corner of the blue table bar to explore other chapters.
3. Once you decide which membership is right for you, click the orange button under your desired membership. (Depending on the membership you pick, you might end up on another membership page with more options. In this case use the orange button under your desired membership to advance to the checkout page.)
4. You will then arrive on the checkout page. Here all you'll have to do is fill in your information and click 'submit order' at the bottom of the page.
5. Finally, you will end on the confirmation page. This means that your transaction has gone through and you will be receiving a welcome email shortly.
At An Event
Our registration desk staff are able to take a check at any partner association event, or any tender at a directly managed event.
Look at the bottom of an event listing to see whether it says managed by "Staff" (directly managed, any tender accepted) or "Volunteers" (check only).